Yaesu portable radios
We have a kit that will remote control your Yaesu Airband radio.
With this you can remote control your radio from “anywhere” in the world using the Internet or other IP connection.
You will get remote capability of audio and PTT (No virtual control head or other functionality). No special programming is needed in the radio.
Using a portable radio will make the kit very small and suitable to use in situations where size and weight matters. Together with a 4G-modem the kit can even be used on an unmanned aircraft.
Similar kits can be built for other portables and for other Yaesu radios.
Suitable Network Interface is 3130.
Examples of use:
- Local use when several dispatchers want to share one radio
- Remote use where a dispatcher at one location want to talk to radio users at a different location
- Remote use where a dispatcher would like to connect to many radios at different sites
- CrossPatch between Airband and other two way radios, like analogue, IDAS, DMR, Tetra or MPT
- Remote use on lightweight aircraft or unmanned aircraft
Network Interface 3130
Supported radio models:
Single operator working with a Yaesu Airband radio.
Two operators working with both Airband radios and a marine VHF radio.
Remote controlled equipment onboard a lightweight aircraft.